Beer hair balm with UV-protection. High content of beer with B-vitamins supports continuous scalp
regeneration and normal development of hair follicles and ceruminous glands. Hop extract reduces hair
fragility and supplies it with gloss. It makes combing easier.
- It contains up to 30% beer!
- The beer has B vitamins, vitamin PP, vitamin C, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, iron, copper, zinc, proteins.
- It strengthens the hair, reducing its greasing. Hop extract is rich in essential oils
- the beer content in combination with a rich vitamin composition supports the regeneration of the scalp,
- supports the development of hair bulbs,
- hair is nourished, strong, healthier and full of light reduces hair fragility and increases gloss due to hop content
- hair is easy to comb out,
- for everyday use
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Apply a small amount of conditioner on moist hair, massage the hair conditioner.
Spend for about 2 minutes, then squeeze it thoroughly with water.
Conditioner best suited after earlier washing hair with a shampoo.
BEER COSMETICS SAELA:
- contain up to 30% beer
- they are hypoallergenic,
- do not contain parabens and artificial colors.
- have B vitamins, macro and micro elements
- they have a moisturizing, rejuvenating and relaxing effect
- have a pleasant and relaxing scent
- they are recommended for women, men and children from 3 years.
Aqua, Beer, Glycerine, Polysilicone-19, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Humulus Lupulus Extract, Isopropyl Myristate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Anise Alcohol, Amyl Cinnamal.
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.