Soft original beer body peeling soft ly removes dry, rough skin and small scales and dirt due to its high content
of beer, rich in vitamins and minerals, apricot wallop, regenerative panthenol and glycerin. Aft er regular use,
skin stays soft , supple and silky smooth. We recommend applying the original beer body peeling once a week.
Hypoallergenic cosmetic! Peeling - when used regularly, the skin becomes smooth, more elastic, younger and more beautiful.
Contains ground apricot kernel which naturally exfoliates the skin, smooths and softens the skin
Contains peat extract, which:
- It contains carbon, silica, bromine, iron, potassium, magnesium, manganese, zinc and phosphorus.
- Peat also contains humic acids and their salts, hemicellulose, cellulose and lignin, anti-inflammatory, bactericidal and astringent,
- Strong antioxidant,
- Rejuvenates, regenerates, moisturizes,
- It soothes irritations and wipes free radicals,
- Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and astringent,
- Has slimming properties,
It contains panthenol, which is responsible for maintaining proper hydration of the epidermis
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Apply the product on the damp skin with massaging movements from the legs towards the heart.
Rinse with warm water. For the best results, apply 2-3 times a week.
BEER COSMETICS SAELA:
- contain up to 30% beer
- they are hypoallergenic,
- do not contain parabens and artificial colors.
- have B vitamins, macro and micro elements
- they have a moisturizing, rejuvenating and relaxing effect
- have a pleasant and relaxing scent
- they are recommended for women, men and children from 3 years.
Aqua, Beer, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Prunus Armeniaca Seed Powder, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Peat Extract, Humulus Lupulus Exract, Isopropyl Myristate, Parfume, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Anise Alcohol, Coumarin, Geraniol.
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.