Soft beer body milk has positive eff ects on the skin. Complex substances contained in beer and allantoin keeps
skin fresh and supple, also contains makadam oil with palmitoleic acid, which is a natural part of human skin, shea butter moisturizing booster with smoothing eff ect. Panthenol and allantoin have soothing and regenerating eff ect. Regular use of the ORIGINAL BEER BODY LOTION gives intensive care supports the skin, elasticity
and youthful appearance and leaves it silky soft
It contains macadamia oil, which:
- It has a smoothing effect and improves the appearance of the skin.
- It perfectly softens and smoothes the epidermis.
- It heals minor skin damage and irritations after tanning.
- It is safe for delicate and sensitive skin.
In addition, it contains:
Shea butter, which has a regenerating and moisturizing effect,
Panthenol, which is responsible for maintaining the proper hydration of the epidermis
Allantoin, which has anti-inflammatory properties, soothes irritations, supports the regeneration and reconstruction of the epidermis. It works strongly moisturizing, which causes a feeling of smoothness on the skin.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
After the bath, apply the towel to the skin of the body.
BEER COSMETICS SAELA:
- contain up to 30% beer
- they are hypoallergenic,
- do not contain parabens and artificial colors.
- have B vitamins, macro and micro elements
- they have a moisturizing, rejuvenating and relaxing effect
- have a pleasant and relaxing scent
- they are recommended for women, men and children from 3 years.
Aqua, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Beer, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Ceteareth-20, Panthenol, Allantoin, Parfum, Humulus Lupulus Extract, Ceteareth-12, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Isopropyl Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, D-Limonene.
Product reviews (0)
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.